Canadian Academic Journals are open access and peer-reviewed Journals, with shareholding and ownership by a Consortium of Senior Academics, Distinguished Scholars and Professors in Universities across Nigeria, Canada, United States and other parts of North America and the Caribbean.. All the journals are published semiannually (April and October). Authors all over the world can submit papers and pay their Article Processing Fee of $USD70.00 using PayPal or Flutterwave payment gateways. Nigerian Authors can pay their Article Processing Charges (APC) of N25,000 in NAIRA using Flutterwave payment gateway or transfer from any Nigerian Bank using Mastercard/Debit Card. It takes approximately four weeks for a paper to be peer reviewed before publication if accepted.
All Canadian Academic journals are open access, which means that all contents are freely available without charge to the users. The users are allowed freely to read, copy, download, print, search and distribute the full text of the articles. They don’t need any prior permission from the publisher and the authors.
Open Access License
African Academics Network (AAN), the publisher of Canadian Academic journals, publishes its work based on open access under license Creative Commons licenses to ensure the complete open access availability of the published work.
Aims of CA Journals
CA Journals aims to promote the research work and activities of Distinguished Scholars, Researchers and Academics in numerous disciplines including but not limited to:
- Coverage of all disciplines.
- Fast review and publication.
- To provide immediate access.
- To provide higher and international visibility.
- To give foot review.
- To provide easy tracking.
- To ensure online submission of manuscripts.
- To ensure high quality research in all disciplines.
Benefits of publishing with CA Journals
- Indexed by Scorpus and Google Scholars
- Impact Factor
- Journals are cross referenced
- Articles will be freely available without subscription or price barriers.
- Articles will be peer-reviewed and published on semi-annually basis.
The following is a list of the journals currently published by Canadian Academic journals.
- Canadian Academic Journal of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Canadian Academic Journal of Behavioural Sciences
- Canadian Academic Journal of Biological Sciences
- Canadian Academic Journal of Built Environment
- Canadian Academic Journal of Business and Management
- Canadian Academic Journal of Education
- Canadian Academic Journal of Engineering and Technology
- Canadian Academic Journal of Health and Medical Sciences
- Canadian Academic Journal of International Development
- Canadian Academic Journal of International Law
- Canadian Academic Journal of Liberal Arts
- Canadian Academic Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Canadian Academic Journals do not collect information from non-registered users. The data collected from registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of peer-reviewed journals. It includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process; it enables collecting aggregated data on submissions and publications, as well as tracking geopolitical and social elements of scholarly communication. This journal’s Editorial Team uses this data to guide its work in publishing and improving this journal. Data that will assist in developing this publishing platform may be shared with its developer Public Knowledge Project in an anonymised and aggregated form, with appropriate exceptions such as article metrics. The data will not be sold by this journal or PKP nor will it be used for purposes other than those stated above.
The authors published in the journals are responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here. Those involved in editing this journal seek to be compliant with industry standards for data privacy, including the Nigerian General Data Protection Regulation provision for “data subject rights” that include (a) breach notification; (b) right of access; (c) the right to be forgotten; (d) data portability; and (e) privacy by design. it also allows for the recognition of “the public interest in the availability of the data,” which has a particular saliency for those involved in maintaining, with the greatest integrity possible, the public record of scholarly publishing.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.